Financing Nature: Closing the Biodiversity Financing Gap
The Nature Conservancy, the Paulson Institute and the Cornell Atkinson Center for Sustainability will release a landmark study on September 17 that reveals the global need for conservation finance and lays out a roadmap for mobilizing resources for nature at a transformational scale.
TNC’s Andrew Deutz is a lead author on this research, a body of work which underscores how healthy societies and healthy economies rely on a healthy planet. The findings can help us chart a better course for all life in the decade ahead.
The event is headlined by Hank Paulson and Jennifer Morris, with a stellar group of panelists. See the event invitation details below and stay tuned to Connect for an overview of the report findings, including links to multi-language promo content provided by Global Communications, the Latin America region and so many others to support amplification of this pivotal study.
· Jennifer Morris, Chief Executive Officer, The Nature Conservancy
· Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Chairman, Paulson Institute, Former U.S. Treasury Secretary
- Moderator: Gillian Tett, Chair of the Editorial Board & Editor-At-Large, US of The Financial Times
- Tom Lovejoy, Senior Fellow, The United Nations Foundation
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Luis Alberto Moreno, President, Inter-American Development Bank
Closing remarks: Andrew Karolyi, Deputy Dean & Dean of Academic Affairs